Complete solutions for our customers
With 20 years of experience, Geolink offers you a wide range of services in the field of topography, geodesy and urban planning.
TOPOGRAPHY – CADASTRE
1. High precision topographic measurements;
2. Planimetric and altimetric detail topographic surveys;
3. Plans in the execution of civil, industrial construction projects and other investment objectives in infrastructure and municipal (roads: roads, railways, water supply, gas, sewerage, etc.);
4. Tracking the horizontal and vertical movements of existing buildings;
5. Determining-calculating the volumes of materials from aggregate warehouses, gravel pits, mining quarries, etc;
6. Preparation of transversal profiles, longitudinal works specific to urban networks-roads, railways;
7. Dimensioned location plans, contour lines;
8. Specialized technical services and consultancy for site works;
9. Cadastral technical documentation for:
- real estate registration in public registers, dismantle/merge of real estate, splitting a real estate in apartments, removal from the agricultural use, change of use category, identification of cadastral/topographic numbers, urban/extra-urban real estate plots;
- strip ground plans;
- specialized technical consultancy.
DESIGN. URBANISM. SYSTEMATIZATION
- General Urban Plan [P.U.G.];
- Zonal Urban Plan [P.U.Z.];
- Detailed Urban Plan [P.U.D.];
- Spatial Planning Plan [P.A.T.];
- Design of road infrastructures (roads, bridges, railways);
- Design of urban facilities (water supply, sewerage);
- Construction thermal rehabilitation projects;
- Construction projects, restoration, construction consolidation, monuments;
The design of roads and highways within GEOLINK SRL is done through the continuous efforts and professionalism of several work teams:
– design of roads and highways;
– design of embankment/infrastructure consolidations;
– technical estimates;
– site technical assistance
The projects are created through an integrated process, which is based on several state-of-the-art software applications, the coordination and control of the design phases being ensured by a high level management.
Particular attention is also paid to working closely with local authorities and the institutions involved in obtaining the necessary approvals, which is another important element in providing our design services.
Geodesy is a branch of applied mathematics and earth sciences that determines through observations and measurements the exact position of points, figures and areas of large portions of the earth’s surface, identifies the shape and size of the Earth and variations in Earth’s gravity in three-dimensional space and time. (Source: Wikipedia)
Topography is a branch of earth measurement science that deals with measurements on land, cadastral units, landforms or other elements, with the study of measurement methods, as well as the analysis of instruments and equipment necessary to carry out activities. The results of topographic measurements are materialized in the preparation of maps, topographic plans, at different proportional scales, as well as profiles or tables with measured data. (Source: Wikipedia)
Urbanism is the operational, integrative, normative activity whose main purpose is to stimulate the complex evolution of localities, by implementing short, medium and long term development strategies, which aims to establish the directions of spatial development of urban and rural localities, in accordance with their potential and the aspirations of the inhabitants and which includes all the localities of the country, organized in a network, based on their hierarchy and balanced distribution in the territory; the application of the objectives covers the entire administrative territory of the cities and communes or areas thereof. (Source: Wikipedia)
GIS is the acronym derived from Geographic Information System ( Geographic Information System – sometimes translated as GIS in Romanian). This system is used to create, store, analyze and process spatially distributed information through a computerized process. GIS technology can be used in various scientific fields such as: resource management, environmental impact studies, mapping, route planning. (Source: Wikipedia)
- Geodetic compaction networks, support networks;
- Geodetic leveling networks;
- Determination of points by high precision GPS methods.
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM
Analysis, design, creation, implementation, operation, maintenance of GIS associated relational databases. The analysis or knowledge of processes, relationships, activities is done according to their properties and involves the use of specific computer tools:
– attribute and spatial data structures;
– relationships specific to conventional databases;
– spatial relations;
GIS (Geographic Information Systems) is the term computer, which refers to a set of software, hardware, mobile equipment and human resources involved in data management and analysis, updating and using them.